Dear Mr. President,
First of all, I just want to greet you a happy and great day! I hope that someday, somehow you can read my simple message for you, that comes from the heart, for the sake of our Filipino people.
Philippines is a democratic country therefore, I believe in your power, promises in your speech that you've given when you witness that most Filipino's voted for you, Mr. President.But, our country is full of problems.One of this biggest problems is Poverty.many Filipino's are suffering from the illnesses of our society.the poor becomes poorer and the rich becomes richer.This proven that life is unfair, that's why most Filipino's are suffering from Poverty.Second, is Education.Even though I studied in well-popular and standard school, I have this opportunity to take a message referred to Education.Many schools are lack of school supplies and materials to use, that will benefit to children to have a better knowledge. I hope that when you read my simple letter, you can give us a brighter future and a better country.
Linggo, Hulyo 17, 2011
A Humble Letter to You: MR. PRESIDENT
Ipinaskil ni kriza elaine alconis sa 4:45 AM
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)

0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento